DONUT SURIA (copy & paste dari mamafami nyer fp je...tq mamafami )
3 cups flour
3 tablespoons milk powder
3 tablespoons shortening (I just used margarine)
3 tablespoons castor sugar
200ml lukewarm water
2 teaspoons instant dry yeast
20ml water ~ extra if needed
1. Mix well all the ingredients in B.
2. Pour into ingredients A and knead till smooth and shiny.
3. Roll to about 1/2 cm thick and cut with the donut cutter.
4. Leave to prove for about 1/2 hour.
5. Fry on medium heat till golden brown.
6. Coat with sugar.
Suria made this donut with cheddar cheese filling. Just make the dough into small balls and place a piece of sliced cheddar cheese in the middle. With 1 cup of flour, she managed to get about 8 donuts. She'll cut a piece of sliced cheddar cheese into 4 parts for the fillings. When fried, coat with sugar.